Which is the Best China Laser Marking Machine
China is the world's largest exporter of laser marking machines as of 2022. Do you know what other advantages China laser marking machines have besides their low price and high quality?
If you are a professional in the laser industry, you will find that for the last 15 years, many of the best quality laser markers have come from Chinese manufacturers. Of course, you may also buy a poor quality China laser marker, so we'll learn about China laser marking machines and how to find the perfect one.
What is a laser marking machine?
Laser marking machines mainly use laser beams to leave permanent marks on the material's surface and are mainly co2 laser marking machines and UV laser marking machines.
Best China laser marking machines
I will list a few of the more representative laser engravers to facilitate your selection and understanding of China laser markers.
LR30 - China co2 laser marking machine
This industrial-grade China co2 laser marking machine is suitable for marking non-metallic materials such as wood, leather and plexiglass. This marking machine is available in 30w, 50w and 100w laser power options, so you can choose the right laser power according to the marking depth you need.
If you want to mark deeper marks, you can choose a high-power laser marking machine.
The biggest advantage of this machine is the high stability of the extended focus system and the scanning oscillator, which ensures a beautiful marking pattern. At the same time, the automatic lifting platform saves the workforce and time.
Non-contact laser processing is free of consumables and has low maintenance costs.
|Laser Power||30W 50W 100W (Optionl)|
|Laser Repetition Frequency||≤50kHz|
|Standard Marking Area||200*200mm /300*300mm|
|Min. Character Size||0.4mm|
|Electrical Voltage||220V±10% AC, 50Hz|
|Cooling System||Water cooling|
|Controlling System||Win XP+EZCAD marker system|
- Suitable for marking on any non-metallic surface
- China industrial laser marking systems, easy to operate
- Very high marking accuracy, can be used for 2D codes, precision scales, etc.
- No loss in marking
G2 - China Portable Fibre Laser Marking Machine
This is an industrial machine for home use. It is small enough to easily find a suitable space in your house to place it. Also, unlike the CO2 laser marker, this Gweike G2 is suitable for marking a wide range of metal materials. It is the only 20w desktop laser marking machine on the market today, as you can usually only buy 2w, 5w and 10w.
The Gweike G2 can not only mark metal but can also cut aluminum up to 0.3mm. You can also rotate the laser head at multiple angles to mark curved surfaces. You can also easily remove the laser head and move it to the desired position for marking.
|Laser Type||20w Raycus Ytterbium Fiber Laser Source|
|Standard Marking Field||100mm*100mm|
|Marking Speed||< 15000mm/s|
|Repeat Pulse Frequency Range||30 - 60 kHz|
|Operation Temperature||15 - 35 ° C|
|Cooling Method||Air Cooling|
|Supply Voltage||110-240 V 50-60Hz|
|Power Consumption||< 120 W|
|PC Connection||USB cable|
- Small and portable
- Very fast marking speed and high accuracy
- Ideal for small businesses
LG60 - China co2 laser marking machine
This is similar to the first laser marker, an industrial-grade marking machine. Unlike the LR30, it is larger, but with directional wheels on the bottom of the machine, you can quickly move it around.
Although similar in appearance to the first LR30, this China laser marking machine supports more laser power. You can mark deeper marks more quickly. The machine supports 24h continuous operation and uses G.Weike Laser's patented software for easier operation and clearer marking. The machine is equipped with a professional water cooler to ensure that the laser tube runs efficiently for a long time.
In addition, this China laser marker's marking accuracy and smoothness are its greatest, if not irreplaceable, advantage. If your business demands the highest marking accuracy, the LG60 is the perfect choice for you.
|Max.Laser Power (W)||60W 80W 100W 130W (optional）|
|Laser Wave-Length (um)||10.6|
|Laser Repetition Frequency||≤25kHz|
|Standard Marking Area||200*200mm/300*300mm|
|Min. Character Size||0.5mm|
|Working Area||600* 400mm|
|Electrical Voltage||220V 50Hz 8A|
|Cooling System||Water cooling|
|Software||Win XP+EZCAD marker system|
- High power and high production speed
- Permanent marking by China industrial laser marking systems
- High engraving accuracy and machine quality
LR150 - China laser marker
This is a 150w ultra-powerful China laser marker, and as the picture shows, it looks a bit dated. Yes, this machine is 10 years old and is a very popular model today.
150w of power is its biggest advantage, as many larger products, such as aerospace and military equipment, require deeper marking marks. At the same time, this machine has a simple operator interface and is compact so that you can assemble and operate it very easily.
No matter how complex and difficult you need to mark, it can do it easily. 150m/min working speed, i.e., marking on the fly or printing without stopping the production line marking.
Well-known global brands make most parts, and quality is guaranteed.
|Laser Source||Rofin( Germany)|
|Mirror||II VI (USA)|
|Laser Power Supply||Mean Will|
|Positioning System||Red-light positioning|
|The Maximum Power Consumption||4500W|
|Cooling System||Constant temperature cooling unit|
|Graphic Format Supported||PLT、DXF、DWG、BMP、JPG|
|Main Body Size||610* 600* 825mm|
|Control Cabinet Size||650* 830* 1480mm|
- 150w super high power
- Imported parts for higher marking accuracy
- Metal sealed laser integrated laser cooling method, longer life of laser tube
- Patented China industrial laser marking systems, easy to operate
LF20/30/50 - China fiber laser marking machine
Like the G2 above, this is a China fiber laser marking machine, a typical example of an industrial fiber laser marker. It can mark any metal with precise positioning and high accuracy. The recessed underside of the machine facilitates leg placement when sitting down to operate the machine.
It can work stably for 50-100,000 hours and requires almost no post-maintenance. If you are looking for an industrial-grade China laser marking machine for metal, the LF 20 is the perfect choice. You have a wide choice of laser powers to choose from and can mark many parts quickly.
|Laser Power||10W 20W 30W 50W (Optional）|
|Standard Marking Area||100*100mm/150*150mm|
|Laser Type||Ytterbium Fiber|
|Each Pulse Energy (mj)||0.5 1|
|Laser Wavelength (nm)||1060 -1070 nm|
|Pulse Wave Frequency||20 - 80 Khz|
|Graphic Format Supported||SAF, PLT, DXF, CMX, EMF, AI, JOB, MCL, BMP|
- No power degradation after use, able to maintain efficient production forever
- Air-cooled cooling system
- Simple and quick installation, USB connection to any computer
Why China laser marking machine is so popular
You may question why China's laser marking machines are so popular.
Currently, China is the largest exporter of fiber laser marking machines. The fundamental reason for the popularity of China's products is still the affordable price and high quality. For example, G.Weike Laser is a China laser marking machine manufacturer; our production philosophy is always based on customer service, machine quality, and continuous technological innovation and development.
Almost all quality China laser marking machine manufacturers have the following characteristics.
- Good quality: Chinese laser marker exports have strict production standards. You can rely on the quality of Chinese brand marking machines.
- Cost-effective: Because China is a developing country, the price of the workforce and raw materials needed to produce machines is low. Therefore, the selling price of their machines is generally much lower than that of international machines.
- Easy to operate: Gweike Laser laser markers all use their patented control system, and the operating interface is easy to understand.
- Good after-sales service: Buying a laser marker, especially a fiber laser marking machine, is expensive. Therefore, a complete after-sales service is very important to ensure your experience with the machine and to reduce unnecessary money spent.
Things to consider when choosing a China fiber laser marking machine
Although China laser maker has a large export volume, this does not mean all China laser marking machine manufacturers are trustworthy. There are also some tips for smoothly buying a good quality, low-price laser marking machine. Next, I will list some key points when buying a laser marking machine from China. This will help you with your purchase.
If you do not have a previous partner, it is advisable to give preference to some of the larger brands. This is the safest way to buy laser marking machines from China.
Before you buy, you need to find out about the manufacturer's qualifications and the size of the factory. Many brands do not have their production plants in China. They are like intermediaries. If you choose this type of manufacturer, you will pay more for the machine. And if there are any after-sales problems with the machine later on, resolving them will be more tedious.
Clarifying what you want to use your laser marking machine for will help you narrow down your choice. If your business requires the frequent deep marking of non-metals, a high-powered CO2 laser marking machine is recommended. Conversely, a fiber-optic or UV laser marking machine is recommended to mark metal frequently.
The normal delivery time for a machine is around 30-70 days. If delivery time is too short or too long, you need to be aware of the security of the transaction.
The following 5 parameters can be considered when purchasing a China laser marking machine.
- Laser power: This is one of the first parameters to consider when buying a China laser marker. The power of the machine not only determines the marking depth but is also closely related to the machine's price. In general, the higher the power of the China laser marker, the deeper the marking depth, the faster the speed, and the higher the machine's price.
- Marking area: the larger the machine's working area means that the machine's size will also be correspondingly larger. You can choose a suitable table size according to the size of your parts.
- Software: If you have some basic design software operation, you can easily master the operation skills of most design software brands. However, if you have yet to gain experience with design software, it is advisable to choose proprietary software such as G.Weike Laser, developed in-house. It is relatively simple to use and can be used even without experience.
- Marking accuracy: This is crucial for the detail of your product. The higher the accuracy, the more detailed your product will be. Marking accuracy determines the competitiveness of your products in the same industry.
- Price: Price is a critical factor in purchasing China laser marking machines. The price of the machine is directly proportional to the features. The better the features and quality, the more expensive the machine. Don't just go for the cheapest price. Choose a machine that offers the best value for money within your budget.
There are many laser marking machine manufacturers in China and it takes some skill to choose the best laser marker from them. If you trust me, you can choose G.Weike Laser We, a professional laser equipment manufacturer. Our professional engineers will give you the best solution and whether you buy it or not, you can ask our online customer service any questions you may have about the machine and we will be happy to help you.